Duel-head scanning and the ability to send files direct to email, the cloud, network folders or a USB mean scanning in the office is simple and fast. 42 pages per minute mean all your high-volume documents are a breeze with this LaserJet Pro.
Finish faster—with less standing around—using single-pass, dual-head scanning.
Stay on schedule—print up to 42 pages per minute. Handle high-volume printing without worries.
Scan documents and send digital files in one easy step—to email, the cloud, network folders, or a USB drive.
Laser Printer Perth
Efficiently handle large jobs, with an input capacity up to 1,100 sheets and automatic two-sided printing.
Increase efficiency with an easy-to-manage MFP
Work smarter—access, store, and print business content quickly from the 3.5-inch colour touchscreen.
Go from zero to done, right at the MFP—print, copy, scan, and fax with ease.
Get a fast start with preinstalled cartridges. Save even more, using optional high-capacity cartridges.
Efficiently manage this MFP, using HP Web Jetadmin to remotely monitor office printing and device status.
Set up fast and stay connected
HP ePrint—print from your smartphone or tablet. Easily send print jobs wirelessly without a network.
Use resources more efficiently with wireless and 10/100 Ethernet networking—easily print and share.
Pull print jobs from your pocket—walk up and print right from a memory device via the USB port.
Improve your energy costs and save resources
Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, Instant-on Copy, and Instant-on Technology.
Conserve resources and save paper—use automatic two-sided printing.
Get centralized, easy access to custom energy-saving options and printer settings with HP EcoSMART Console.
Reduce your impact—easily recycle Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges through HP Planet Partners.
- Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point, and may be limited during active VPN connections.
- Mobile device must be wireless-enabled. Printer must be HP ePrint-enabled. Feature may require drivers or apps, available for download at www.hpconnected.com.
- HP Auto Wireless Connect may not be available for all system configurations. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. For information on compatibility, visit www.hp.com/go/autowirelessconnect.
- Printing speed measured using ISO/IEC 24734 and excludes first set of test docs. For more information, see www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.
- Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements. For details, see www.hpconnected.com.
- HP LaserJet 255X Black Toner Cartridge not included; please purchase separately.
- Requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration. Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
- HP wireless direct printing, built-in wireless connectivity, and HP Auto Wireless Connect are only available on the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M521dw.
- HP Auto-On and Auto-Off Technology are subject to printer and settings. Instant-on Technology claim based on comparison with products that use traditional fusing. Instant-on Copy claim based on comparison with fluorescent tubes.
- Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, visit: www.hp.com/recycle.
- HP Web Jetadmin is free and can be downloaded at www.hp.com/go/webjetadmin.