The quickest first printed page from sleep mode and very fast two sided prints will make your office more efficient than ever. Keep your device, and sensitive documents and data safe with complex security features that are easy to use.
Grab pages and go—without waiting around. This printer wakes up and prints faster than the competition.
HP Laser Printer Perth
Breeze through multipage documents with two-sided printing that’s faster than the competition.
Help keep printing safe from boot up to shutdown with security features that guard against complex threats.
Print more consistent, high-quality pages than ever before. Specially designed Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence deliver better performance, higher energy efficiency, and authentic HP quality—which the competition can’t match.
Get the most prints for your money—with Original HP High Yield Black Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence.
Count on consistent results at high speeds with precision black toner.
Help ensure you’re getting the authentic HP quality you paid for with innovative anti-fraud technology.
Print right away with preinstalled toner cartridges. Replace them with optional high-yield cartridges.
Take control of printing—and help save energy. Use a suite of essential features to help you easily manage this power-conserving printer. It’s built to fit right into your office space and work style.
Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
Print using less energy than competitors—enhanced by Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence.
Make the most of your office space, with a printer that conveniently fits right into your work style.
Easily manage devices and settings using HP Web Jetadmin with a suite of essential management features.
Keep business nimble when needs shift or opportunity strikes—in the office or on the go. Print wirelessly with or without accessing the network,[7,8] and stay connected with Ethernet capabilities. Print with a touch from mobile devices.[6,9]
Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets—generally no setup or apps required.
Easily access, print, and share resources with Ethernet and wireless networking.
Count on wireless direct printing in the office—from mobile devices—without accessing the company network.
Help workers print with just a touch of their NFC-enabled mobile device to the printer—no network needed.
-  Based on HP internal testing of top three leading competitors’ first page out from sleep mode and duplex print speed completed 8/2015. Subject to device settings. Actual results may vary. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/Ljclaims
-  Based on cartridge yields for HP 80X compared with HP 26X Original HP LaserJet Toner Cartridges. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
-  HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology capabilities subject to printer and settings; May require a firmware upgrade.
-  Based on HP testing using the ENERGY STAR program’s Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) method or as reported in energystar.gov of top three leading competitors as of 8/2015. Actual results may vary. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/Ljclaims
-  HP Web Jetadmin is free and available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/webjetadmin
-  Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Some features require purchase of an optional accessory. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting
-  Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point, and may be limited during active VPN connections.
-  Feature is supported on the HP LaserJet Pro M402dw only. Mobile device needs to be connected directly to the WiFi network of a wireless direct–capable MFP or printer prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/businessmobileprinting
-  Feature is supported on the HP LaserJet Pro M402dw only. Requires a compatible NFC-printing-enabled mobile device. For a list of compatible NFC-printing-enabled mobile devices, see http://www.hp.com/go/nfcprinting