Centrally manage your fleet with ease using the HP Enterprise MFP. High standard security features which allow you to validate operating software, detect intrusions and monitor threats will mean your documents and data are safer than ever. A wheeled stand and 550 sheet input feeder with a wide range of paper handling options mean you can accomplish any office task with speed and professionalism.
With HP Sure Start, each printer regularly checks its operating code and repairs itself from attempted hacks.
Run-time intrusion detection continually monitors to detect and stop attacks, then automatically reboots.
Centralize control of your printing environment with HP Web Jetadmin—and help build business efficiency.
HP Laserjet Printers Perth
Give workgroups what they need to succeed. Easily choose and deploy over 180 HP and third-party solutions.
With speeds of up to 65 pages per minute, fast first page out, and a variety of paper-handling options, you get confidence that your employees can speed through their tasks without interruption.
Speed through tasks and save paper. Print two-sided documents nearly as fast as single-sided.
This HP printer wakes up fast and prints your first page faster—in as quickly as 7.8 seconds.
This MFP uses exceptionally low amounts of energy thanks to its innovative design and toner technology.
Paper handling options include a wheeled stand and 550-sheet input feeder for paper sizes A6 to legal.
Get more pages and help protect your printer using Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence.
Produce sharp text, bold blacks, and crisp graphics with precision black toner.
Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence deliver more pages per cartridge than predecessors.
Help retain the Original HP quality you paid for with anti-fraud and cartridge authentication technology.
Spend less time replacing toner, and more on business. Choose high-yield toner cartridges.
-  Based on HP review of 2016 published security features of competitive in-class printers. Only HP offers a combination of security features that can monitor to detect and automatically stop an attack then self-validate software integrity in a reboot. For a list of printers, visit http://www.hp.com/go/PrintersThatProtect. For more information: http://www.hp.com/go/printersecurityclaims
-  HP Web Jetadmin is available for download at no additional charge at http://www.hp.com/go/webjetadmin
-  Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.
-  Measured after 15 min in sleep. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, document complexity and time in sleep.
-  Based on HP testing using the ENERGY STAR program’s Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) method or as reported in energystar.gov versus the top three leading competitors as of 8/2015. Actual results may vary. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/Ljclaims
-  More pages versus predecessor cartridges claim based on page-yield comparison of HP 37X High Yield Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges with HP 87X High Yield Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
-  HP 37X High Yield Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges not included; please purchase separately.
-  Scan speeds measured from ADF. Actual processing speeds may vary depending on scan resolution, network conditions, computer performance, and application software.
-  An FCC Class A emissions compliant device meets the less stringent (higher) levels of emissions allowed by the FCC for a product operation in a commercial environment. An FCC class A device cannot be marketed for use in a residential environment and an FCC class A device should not be purchased for use in a residential environment due to the increased risk of interference to radio communications.