This energy efficient model launches two sided printing right from its 4-line colour display. Get work done fast with the quickest first page printed out from sleep mode, and the 2300 sheet capacity means you’ll be reloading less often. [1,5]
Don’t wait for documents. Print your first page in as few as 8.5 seconds from energy-efficient sleep mode.
This printer leads its class in low energy use—thanks to its innovative design and toner technology.
HP Laserjet Printers Perth
Speed through jobs on a variety of media. Print two-sided documents almost as quickly as one.
Now almost 30% smaller—this printer fits in tight places and delivers quiet operation.
Trust your printer is secure from power-up to power-down. Get strong protection for devices, data, and documents with embedded and optional security features while centrally managing your entire printer fleet.
Embedded features detect security threats and heal your printer, protecting it from boot up to shutdown.
Protect sensitive data stored on the printer and in transit, using embedded and optional security features.
Protect sensitive business data with embedded and optional HP JetAdvantage Security Solutions.
Centralize control of your print environment with HP Web Jetadmin—and help build business efficiency.
Bring out the best in your printer. Print more high-quality pages than ever before, using specially designed Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence. Count on the authentic HP quality you paid for—something the competition can’t match.
Produce sharp text, bold blacks, and crisp graphics with precision black toner.
Get more. Original HP Toner with JetIntelligence delivers more pages per cartridge than predecessors.
Help ensure the Original HP quality you paid for with anti-fraud and cartridge authentication technology.
Print right away with a preinstalled toner cartridge. Replace it with an optional high-yield cartridge.
Improve work team agility while also protecting the company network. Ethernet and optional wireless networking and peer-to-peer printing help users stay connected and work securely—throughout the office.[10,11]
Use optional, 128-bit encrypted wireless direct printing from mobile devices—no network needed.
Add the option to print with a touch of your NFC-enabled mobile device to this printer—no network needed.
Easily access, print, and share resources with Ethernet and optional wireless networking.
-  Based on HP internal testing of top three leading competitors’ first page out from sleep mode and duplex print speed completed 8/2015. Subject to device settings. Actual results may vary. For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/Ljclaims
-  More pages versus predecessor cartridges claim based on page-yield comparison of HP 55X High Yield Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges with HP 87X High Yield Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
-  Compared with the HP LaserJet Enterprise P3015.
-  Purchase of optional paper trays required to reach maximum input capacity.
-  Based on HP testing using the ENERGY STAR program’s Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) method or as reported in energystar.gov versus the top three leading competitors as of 8/2015. Actual results may vary. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/Ljclaims
-  HP 87X High Yield Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges not included; please purchase separately.
-  Some features require additional purchase. A FutureSmart service pack update may be required to activate security features. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/printsecurity
-  HP Web Jetadmin is free and available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/webjetadmin
-  Some solutions require download or additional purchase. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/printingsolutions
-  Wireless networking requires purchase of the HP Jetdirect 2900nw Print Server. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point, and may be limited during active VPN connections.
-  Wireless direct printing is standard on the HP LaserJet Enterprise M506x only. Requires purchase of optional HP Jetdirect 3000w NFC/Wireless Direct Accessory for the HP LaserJet Enterprise M506n/dn. Mobile device needs to be connected directly to the WiFi network of a wireless direct–capable MFP or printer prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/businessmobileprinting
-  Touch-to-print capability is standard on the HP LaserJet Enterprise M506x only. Requires purchase of optional HP Jetdirect 3000w NFC/Wireless Direct Accessory for the HP LaserJet Enterprise M506n/dn. Mobile device must support Near Field Communication (NFC)–enabled printing. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/businessmobileprinting
-  An FCC Class A emissions compliant device meets the less stringent (higher) levels of emissions allowed by the FCC for a product operation in a commercial environment. An FCC class A device cannot be marketed for use in a residential environment and an FCC class A device should not be purchased for use in a residential environment due to the increased risk of interference to radio communications.