The fastest first page to print from sleep mode will boost your office productivity.  Don’t sacrifice security for efficiency with advanced features that will keep your documents and data safe. Breeze through multipage colour documents with added accessibility and mobile print features.
Scan digital files directly to email, USB, network folders, and the cloud with preloaded business apps.
Grab pages and go—without waiting around. This MFP wakes up and prints faster than the competition.
Laser Printer in Perth
Breeze through multipage documents with two-sided printing that’s faster than the competition.
Control access to print jobs and help keep printing safe with security features like LDAP authentication.
Easily produce the documents you need to keep work flowing and help conserve power. This energy-efficient MFP is easy to manage and use. Print Microsoft® Word and PowerPoint® documents directly from the USB port, using the large touchscreen.
Easily manage print jobs directly at the MFP—just tap and swipe the 4.3-inch (10.9 cm) touchscreen.
Easily print Microsoft® Word and PowerPoint® documents—now directly from your USB drive.
Easily manage devices and settings using HP Web Jetadmin with a suite of essential management features.
Print using less energy than competitors—enhanced by Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence.
Print more professional-quality colour pages than ever before. Specially designed Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence deliver better performance, higher energy efficiency, and authentic HP quality—which the competition can’t match.
Get the most prints for your money—with Original HP High Yield Colour Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence.
Count on professional quality at high speeds with HP ColourSphere 3 toner.
Help ensure you’re getting the authentic HP quality you paid for with innovative anti-fraud technology.
Print right away with preinstalled toner cartridges. Replace them with optional high-yield cartridges.
Keep business nimble when needs shift or opportunity strikes—in the office or on the go. Print wirelessly with or without accessing the network,[10,11] and stay connected with Ethernet capabilities. Print with a touch from mobile devices.[9,12]
Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets—generally no setup or apps required.
Count on wireless direct printing in the office—from mobile devices—without accessing the company network.
Help workers print with just a touch of their NFC-enabled mobile device to the printer—no network needed.
Easily access, print, and share resources with Ethernet and wireless networking.
-  Based on HP internal testing of top three leading competitors’ first page out from sleep mode and duplex print and copy speed completed 8/2015. Subject to device settings. Actual results may vary. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/Ljclaims
-  Based on cartridge yields for HP 305X compared with HP 410X Original HP LaserJet Toner Cartridges. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
-  Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements. For details, see http://www.hpconnected.com
-  HP JetAdvantage Private Print is available at no charge and requires that the printer be connected to the Internet with web services enabled. Not available in all countries. For more information, see http://www.hpjetadvantage.com
-  Microsoft and PowerPoint are U.S. registered trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies. Feature works with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint 2003 and later. Only Latin language fonts are supported.
-  Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the HP printer. Services require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements and requires a firmware upgrade. For details, visit http://www.hpconnected.com
-  HP Web Jetadmin is free and available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/webjetadmin
-  Based on HP testing using the ENERGY STAR program’s Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) method or as reported in energystar.gov of top three leading competitors as of 8/2015. Actual results may vary. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/Ljclaims
-  Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Some features require purchase of an optional accessory. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting
-  Feature is only supported by the HP Colour LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdw and M477fnw. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point, and may be limited during active VPN connections.
-  Feature is only supported by the HP Colour LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdw and M477fnw. Mobile device needs to be connected directly to the Wi-Fi network of a wireless direct–capable MFP or printer prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/businessmobileprinting
-  Feature is supported by the HP Colour LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdw. Requires a compatible NFC-printing-enabled mobile device. For a list of compatible NFC-printing-enabled mobile devices, see http://www.hp.com/go/nfcprinting