Premium color value, maximum uptime, and the strongest security1 from a smart, streamlined MFP.
Businesses that stay ahead don’t slow down. It’s why HP built the next generation of HP Color LaserJet MFPs—to power productivity with a streamlined design that delivers premium color value, maximum uptime, and the strongest security.1
HP Printers In Perth
Big color. Small cost.
- Print premium, professional-quality documents with vivid color images and graphics for a low cost.
- Get consistent, professional quality and performance you count on with Original HP toner cartridges and drums.
- Choose from a range of modular accessories designed to adapt to the needs of workgroups of all sizes.
Minimal interruptions. Maximum uptime.
- Avoid interruptions with an HP LaserJet Managed MFP designed to be streamlined for maximum productivity.
- Tailor this MFP to the needs of your business with a wide range of paper-handling accessories.
- Scan files directly to Microsoft® Office 365 and SharePoint, plus email, USB, and network folders.2
- Grab pages and go, without waiting. This HP LaserJet wakes up quickly and prints fast— up to 30 ppm.3
The world’s most secure printing1
- With HP Sure Start, each printer regularly checks its operating code and repairs itself from attempted hacks.
- Help protect information on the MFP and in transit over the network. Store data on the encrypted hard disk.4
- Continually monitor to detect and stop attacks, then automatically reboot with run-time intrusion detection.
- Whitelisting checks firmware during startup to help ensure it’s authentic, good code—digitally signed by HP.
Give workgroups the speed they need
- Help workgroups capture every page easily and detect potential errors or missed pages—every time.
- Enter data more quickly and accurately using the pull-out keyboard.
- Help ensure every scanned document is properly oriented, cropped to size, and grayscale-optimized.
- Load up to 250 pages into the automatic document feeder for fast, unattended scanning.(For Z models only)
1 Based on HP review of 2016 published security features of competitive in-class printers. Only HP offers a combination of security features that can monitor to detect and automatically stop an attack then
self-validate software integrity in a reboot. For a list of HP printers, visit http://www.hp.com/go/PrintersThatProtect. For more information: http://www.hp.com/go/printersecurityclaims
2 Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements. For details, see http://www.hpconnected.com
3 Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software
application, driver, and document complexity.
4 Some features require additional purchase. A FutureSmart service pack update may be required to activate security features. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/printsecurity
5 Scan speed measured from ADF at default 300 dpi (black-and-white, grayscale, and color). Actual processing speeds may vary depending on scan resolution, network conditions, computer performance, and