Keep your documents and data safe with this HP Enterprise. Automatic intrusion detection and validation of operating software means you can centrally manage your fleet smoothly, to get on with all your businesses tasks. 
With HP Sure Start, each printer regularly checks its operating code and repairs itself from attempted hacks.
Run-time intrusion detection continually monitors to detect and stop attacks, then automatically reboots.
Centralize control of your printing environment with HP Web Jetadmin—and help build business efficiency.
Give workgroups what they need to succeed. Easily choose and deploy over 180 HP and third-party solutions.
With speeds, up to 50 pages per minute, fast first page out and a variety of paper-handling options, you get confidence that your employees can speed through their tasks without interruption.
Scanning is now faster than ever; duplex scan speeds up to 120 ipm. Scan to SharePoint and more.
This MFP wakes up fast and prints your first page faster—in as quickly as 8.9 seconds.
HP Laserjet Printers Perth
This MFP uses exceptionally low amounts of energy thanks to its innovative design and toner technology.
Paper handling options include a wheeled stand and 550-sheet input feeder for paper sizes 4 x 6″ to legal.
Get more pages and help protect your MFP using Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence.
ColorSphere3 toner formulation, combined with an automatic media sensor, help provide leading print quality.
Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence supply 39% more pages per colour cartridge vs predecessor.
Help retain the Original HP quality you paid for with anti-fraud and cartridge authentication technology.
Spend less time replacing toner, and more on business. Choose high-yield toner cartridges.
-  Based on HP review of 2016 published security features of competitive in-class printers. Only HP offers a combination of security features that can monitor to detect and automatically stop an attack then self-validate software integrity in a reboot. For a list of printers, visit hp.com/go/PrintersThatProtect. For more information: hp.com/go/printersecurityclaims
-  Some features require additional purchase. A FutureSmart service pack update may be required to activate security features. Learn more at hp.com/go/printsecurity.
-  Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.
-  More pages versus predecessor cartridges claim based on page-yield comparison of HP 653X High Yield Colour Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges with HP 657X High Yield Colour Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges. For more information, see hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
-  HP 657X High Yield Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges not included; please purchase separately.
-  Scan speeds measured from ADF. Actual processing speeds may vary depending on scan resolution, network conditions, computer performance, and application software.
-  Measured after 15 min in sleep. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, document complexity and time in sleep.
-  HP Web Jetadmin is available for download at no additional charge at hp.com/go/webjetadmin.
-  Energy claim based on TEC data reported on energystar.gov as of January 2017. Data normalized to determine energy efficiency of in-class HP laser printers with published speed of 50 to 60 ppm. Subject to device settings. Actual results may vary.
-  An FCC Class A emissions compliant device meets the less stringent (higher) levels of emissions allowed by the FCC for a product operation in a commercial environment. An FCC class A device cannot be marketed for use in a residential environment and an FCC class A device should not be purchased for use in a residential environment due to the increased risk of interference to radio communications.