Innovative design and advanced toner technology make this MFP and efficient and productive addition to any business.  Go from sleep to first page printed in as little as 9 seconds, and two sided prints and scans are a breeze.
Don’t wait for documents. Print your first page in as few as 9 seconds from energy-efficient sleep mode.
Speed through jobs. Print two sides as quickly as one—up to 40 ipm—and scan both sides of the page at once.
This MFP uses exceptionally low amounts of energy—thanks to its innovative design and toner technology.
Choose a maximum capacity of up to 2300 sheets. Print up to 59 pages per minute on A5.
Trust your MFP is secure from power-up to power-down. Get strong protection for devices, data, and documents with embedded and optional security features while centrally managing your entire fleet.
Embedded features detect security threats and heal your MFP, protecting it from boot up to shutdown.
Protect sensitive data on the MFP and in transit, using embedded security features and 256-bit encryption.
HP Laserjet Printers Perth
Protect sensitive business data with embedded and optional HP JetAdvantage Security Solutions.
Centralize control of your printing environment with HP Web Jetadmin—and help build business efficiency.
Bring out the best in your MFP. Print more high-quality pages than ever before, using specially designed Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence. Count on the authentic HP quality you paid for—something the competition can’t match.
Make an impression with leading colour quality from HP. Get unparalleled printing for your office needs.
Get more pages with each Original HP Toner cartridge with JetIntelligence and high-yield cartridges.
Help ensure the Original HP quality you paid for with anti-fraud and cartridge authentication technology.
Print right away with preinstalled toner cartridges. Replace them with cartridges featuring auto seal removal.
Increase work team agility while also protecting the company network. Ethernet and optional wireless networking and peer-to-peer printing help users stay connected and work securely—throughout the office.[5,6]
Use optional, 128-bit encrypted wireless direct printing from mobile devices—no network needed.
Add the option to print with a touch of your NFC-enabled mobile device to this printer—no network needed.
Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets—generally no setup or apps required.
Easily access, print, and share resources with Ethernet and optional wireless networking.
-  More pages versus predecessor cartridges claim based on page-yield comparison of HP 507A High Yield Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges with HP 508X High Yield Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
-  Based on HP internal testing of top three leading competitors’ first page out from sleep mode and duplex print and copy speed completed 8/2015. Subject to device settings. Actual results may vary. For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/Ljclaims
-  Based on HP testing using the ENERGY STAR program’s Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) method or as reported in energystar.gov versus the top three leading competitors as of 8/2015. Actual results may vary. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/Ljclaims
-  Wireless networking requires purchase of the HP Jetdirect 2900nw Print Server. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point, and may be limited during active VPN connections.
-  Wireless direct printing requires purchase of optional HP Jetdirect 3000w NFC/Wireless Direct Accessory. Mobile device needs to be connected directly to the WiFi network of a wireless direct–capable MFP or printer prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the access point in the MFP or printer. For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/businessmobileprinting
-  Touch-to-print capability requires purchase of optional HP Jetdirect 3000w NFC/Wireless Direct Accessory. Mobile device must support Near Field Communication (NFC)–enabled printing. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/businessmobileprinting
-  Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Some features require purchase of an optional accessory. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting
-  Purchase of optional paper trays required to reach maximum input capacity.
-  Measured using ISO/IEC 24734 and excludes first set of test documents. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.
-  Some features require additional purchase. A FutureSmart service pack update may be required to activate security features. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/printsecurity
-  Some solutions require download or additional purchase. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/printingsolutions
-  Universal device plug-in is offered with HP Web Jetadmin 10.3 SR4 and higher. HP Web Jetadmin is free and available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/webjetadmin
-  HP 508X High Yield Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges not included; please purchase separately.
-  An FCC Class A emissions compliant device meets the less stringent (higher) levels of emissions allowed by the FCC for a product operation in a commercial environment. An FCC class A device cannot be marketed for use in a residential environment and an FCC class A device should not be purchased for use in a residential environment due to the increased risk of interference to radio communications.