Prevent attacks and repair in real time with the HP enterprise. As well as being extremely easy to manage, the enterprise will automatically detect intrusions, validate operating software and monitor threats so your fleet can get accomplish everything you need with added security. 
With HP Sure Start, each printer regularly checks its operating code and repairs itself from attempted hacks.
Help prevent potential attacks and take immediate action with instant notification of security issues.
Centralize control of your printing environment with HP Web Jetadmin—and help build business efficiency. 
HP Printers In Perth
Give workgroups what they need to succeed. Easily choose and deploy over 175 HP and third-party solutions.
With speeds, up to 50 pages per minute , fast first page out and a variety of paper-handling options, you get confidence that your employees can speed through their tasks without interruption.
Speed through tasks and save paper. Print two-sided documents at up to 50 images per minute. 
This HP printer wakes up fast and prints your first page faster—in as quickly as 8.4 seconds. 
This printer uses exceptionally low amounts of energy thanks to its innovative design and toner technology. 
Paper handling options include a wheeled stand and 550-sheet input feeder for paper sizes 4 x 6″ to legal.
Get more pages and help protect your printer using Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence. 
ColorSphere3 toner formulation, combined with an automatic media sensor, help provide leading print quality.
Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence supply 2X more colour pages per cartridge vs. predecessor. 
Help retain the Original HP quality you paid for with anti-fraud and cartridge authentication technology.
Spend less time replacing toner, and more on business. Choose high-yield toner cartridges. 
-  Based on HP review of 2016 published security features of competitive in-class printers. Only HP offers a combination of security features that can monitor to detect and automatically stop an attack then self-validate software integrity in a reboot. For a list of printers, visit hp.com/go/PrintersThatProtect. For more information: hp.com/go/printersecurityclaims.
-  HP Web Jetadmin is available for download at no additional charge at hp.com/go/webjetadmin.
-  Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.
-  Measured after 15 min in sleep. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, document complexity and time in sleep.
-  Energy claim based on TEC data reported on energystar.gov as of January 2017. Data normalized to determine energy efficiency of in-class laser printers with published speed of 50 to 60 ppm. Subject to device settings. Actual results may vary.
-  More pages versus predecessor cartridges claim based on page-yield comparison of HP M647A and HP 648A Colour Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges with HP 656X High Yield Colour Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges. For more information, see hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
-  HP 656X High Yield Original LaserJet Toner Cartridges not included; please purchase separately.
-  An FCC Class A emissions compliant device meets the less stringent (higher) levels of emissions allowed by the FCC for a product operation in a commercial environment. An FCC class A device cannot be marketed for use in a residential environment and an FCC class A device should not be purchased for use in a residential environment due to the increased risk of interference to radio communications.