HP PageWide Technology means exceptional value, professional-quality colour and a wide range of paper handling and streamlined management features. The PageWide Enterprise offers the lowest cost for colour. 
Get the quality you expect with HP PageWide Technology that delivers the lowest cost per colour page.
Print professional-quality colour on a variety of papers—perfect for office use.
Print up to 2.5x more pages and replace less often than standard cartridges with high-yield options.
Spend less time and budget on scheduled maintenance with streamlined HP PageWide Technology.
Help elevate workgroup productivity with best-in-class print speeds and blazing-fast first-page printing. Documents are ready right away for less waiting. Built-in Gigabit Ethernet and wireless printing options help busy teams stay connected.
Wait less and do more with best-in-class speeds—as fast as 75 ppm in colour and black-and-white.
Grab the documents you need and go. This device prints first pages in as fast as 7.1 seconds.
Wide Format Printers in Perth
Optional NFC touch-to-print and encrypted wireless direct help keep mobile printing easy and protected.[6,7]
Equip employees to breeze through tasks with the adjustable 4.3-inch (10.9 cm) colour touchscreen.
Trust that this HP PageWide Enterprise printer is secure from power-up to power-down. Count on strong protection for devices, data, and documents with deepest embedded printer security from HP, and centrally manage your entire fleet with ease.
Embedded features detect security threats and heal your printer, protecting it from boot up to shut down.
Help protect data on the printer and in transit, using more than 100 embedded security features.
Help build business efficiency with HP Web Jetadmin, plus deploy over HP and 175 third-party solutions.
Employ policy-based, fleet-wide protection features, using optional HP JetAdvantage Security Manager.
Minimize interruptions and downtime with efficient, reliable performance. Conserve resources and use less energy than laser printers, with HP PageWide Technology designed for today’s busy office.
Minimize downtime with HP PageWide Technology that delivers reliable performance businesses demand.
Print up to 16,000 colour pages and up to 20,000 black-and-white pages—and go longer between replacements.
Conserve with HP PageWide Technology—designed to use less energy than any printer in its class.
Get professional-quality colour documents and the performance you expect with Original HP PageWide cartridges.
-  Comparison of Enterprise devices based on manufacturers published specifications of fastest available colour mode of colour business A4 MFPs $1000–$3000 USD as of November 2015, excluding other HP PageWide products, and products with 1% or lower market share using market share as reported by IDC as of Q3 2015. HP PageWide speeds based on General Office mode and exclude first page. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/printerspeeds
- Lowest cost per colour page claim applies to devices that are not sold under contract: Comparison of HP PageWide A4 Pro and Enterprise class devices with the majority of in-class colour ink/laser MFPs ($400-$2,999), and colour ink/laser single function printers ($300-$999) with >1% market share and print speeds >20ppm as of February 2017; market share as reported by IDC as of Q4 2016. Cost per page (CPP) reported by gap intelligence Pricing & Promotions Report January/February 2017, comparisons for devices/supplies not sold under contract are based on published specifications of the manufacturers’ highest-capacity cartridges, inclusive of long life consumables and page yield. Average HP yield based on ISO/IEC 24711 and continuous printing in default mode. Actual yield varies based on content of printed pages and other factors. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies and http://www.hp.com/go/pagewideclaims.
-  Total cost of ownership Enterprise comparison based on 150,000 pages, manufacturers’ published specifications for page yields and energy use, manufacturers’ suggested retail price for HP hardware and supplies, average street prices for competitive devices, cost per page based on ISO yield with continuous printing in default mode with highest-available-capacity cartridges, and long-life consumables of all colour business A4 printers $500–$1249 USD as of November 2015, excluding products with 1% or lower market share using market share as reported by IDC as of Q3 2015. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/pagewideclaims and http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
-  Measured using ISO/IEC 17629. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims
-  Energy claim for Enterprise devices based on TEC data, reported on energystar.gov, that is normalized for majority of in-class colour laser MFPs $1000–$3000 USD and colour laser printers $500–$1249 USD as of November 2015; market share as reported by IDC as of Q3 2015. Actual results may vary. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/pagewideclaims
-  Requires purchase of optional HP Jetdirect 3000w NFC/Wireless Direct Accessory. Mobile device must support Near Field Communication (NFC)-enabled printing. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/businessmobileprinting
-  Requires purchase of optional HP Jetdirect 3000w NFC/Wireless Direct Accessory. Mobile device needs to be connected directly to the Wi-Fi® network of a wireless direct-capable MFP or printer prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the access point in the MFP or printer. For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/businessmobileprinting
-  Some features require additional purchase. A FutureSmart service pack update may be required to activate security features. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/printsecurity
-  Yield based on ISO 24711 cartridge yields for HP 981Y Extra High Yield Original PageWide Cartridges, which are not included in printer purchase; purchase separately. Comparison based on ISO 24711 cartridge yields for HP 981Y Extra High Yield Original PageWide Cartridges compared with HP 981 series Original PageWide Cartridges. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
-  Based on ISO 24711 cartridge yields for HP 981 series High Yield Original PageWide Cartridges compared with HP 981 series Original PageWide Cartridges. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
-  Less scheduled maintenance based on 150,000 pages printed, and published comparisons of majority of in-class colour HP laser printers and A4 MFPs $1000–$3000 USD as of November 2015; market share as reported by IDC as of Q3 2015. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/pagewideclaims
-  Wireless networking requires purchase of the HP Jetdirect 2900nw Print Server. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point, and it may be limited during active VPN connections.
-  HP Web Jetadmin is available for download at no additional charge at http://www.hp.com/go/webjetadmin
-  Based on HP internal research on competitor offerings (Device Security Comparison January 2015), and Solutions Report on HP JetAdvantage Security Manager 2.1 from Buyers Laboratory LLC, February 2015. Requires separate purchase. For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/securitymanager
-  An FCC Class A emissions compliant device meets the less stringent (higher) levels of emissions allowed by the FCC for a product operation in a commercial environment. An FCC class A device cannot be marketed for use in a residential environment and an FCC class A device should not be purchased for use in a residential environment due to the increased risk of interference to radio communications.