Business moves fast, and slowing down means falling behind. It’s why
HP built the next generation of HP PageWide MFPs—to power productivity with a smart, efficient design that delivers affordable colour, maximum uptime, and strong security.
Affordable colour printing for every office
- Depend on lasting value. Get the results you expect for a game-changing low total cost of ownership.2
- Print more pages and replace cartridges less often with optional high-yield cartridges.3
- Print even faster—and save even more per page—by setting this printer to General Office mode.4
- Help keep costs down—this HP PageWide MFP uses less energy than any laser competitor in its class.1
Perth Wide Format Printer
Minimal interruptions. Maximum uptime.
- Minimize interruptions with an HP PageWide MFP designed for the least maintenance in its class.5
- Wait less, do more with best-in-class speeds—as fast as 60 ppm in colour and black-and-white.6
- Print Microsoft® Word and PowerPoint® files with a USB port that quickly recognizes, formats, and prints.7
- Equip this HP PageWide MFP with a variety of accessories to meet the needs of your office.
Strong security designed to detect and stop attacks
- A suite of embedded security features help protect your printer from being an entry point for attacks.
- Help ensure the security of confidential information. Enter a PIN at the device to retrieve your print job.
- Easily set configuration policies and automatically validate settings for every HP printer in your fleet.8
- Thwart potential attacks and take immediate action with instant notification of security issues.
Designed with the environment in mind
- Conserve resources with HP PageWide—designed to use less energy than any laser MFP in its class.1
- Certified for ISO class 5 cleanrooms—perfect for sensitive environments.
- Help reduce your impact. Count on easy cartridge recycling at no charge through HP Planet Partners.
1 Energy claim based on all TEC data reported on energystar.gov as of November 2016. Data normalized to determine energy efficiency of in-class A3 colour laser printers with published speeds of 20 to 80 ppm, excluding other HP PageWide products. Subject to device settings. Actual results may vary.
2 Total cost of ownership based on a combination of pages printed, cartridge yields, energy use, and acquisition costs for hardware and supplies. Learn more at
3 High-yield cartridges are not included in HP printer purchase; purchase separately. Comparison is based on ISO 24711 cartridge yields for HP 990 series High Yield Original PageWide Cartridges compared with HP 990 series Original PageWide Cartridges. Learn more at hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
4 Comparison based on printing in Professional Mode.
5 Fewer service parts claim based on BLI analysis of leading in-class A3 MFPs as of August 2016; calculations use publicly available and/or published manufacturer rated yields for long-life consumables and assume 600,000 pages printed (using a 60% black/40% colour ratio); market share as reported by IDC as of Q3 2016. Learn more at
6 Comparison based on manufacturers’ published specifications of fastest available colour mode of all A3 colour business printers $1,000-2,500 USD or €900-€2,300 Euros and MFPs $2,000–$5,000 USD or €2,000-€4,500 Euros as of August 2016, excluding other HP PageWide products, and products with 1% or lower market share using market share as reported by IDC as of Q2 2016. HP PageWide speeds based on General Office mode and exclude first page. Learn more at hp.com/go/printerspeeds
7 Feature works with Microsoft® Word and PowerPoint® 2003 and later. Only Latin language fonts are supported.
8 Requires separate purchase. For details, see hp.com/go/securitymanager
9 Program availability varies. For more information, visit hp.com/recycle